Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Semantics


Um, I have something very important to say today and will limit my words on the subject, as to allow you all (one reader) to focus on them and repeat them to yourselves (self) over, and again.

For the record, a chip that is "baked and not fried," IS CALLED A CRACKER!!!!!! Who do these snack food companies think they're fooling?! They put it in the same shiny yellow bag, they put the name I know and love all over it, and then they gank the delicious grease (the whole reason I buy the chip in the first place) and put some dull paste-board thingy in its place. This is unacceptable. Completely.

1 comment:

Brian and Becky said...

Making the assumption that I, in fact, am your target audience...the one and only reader - I have to applaud your bravery in addressing this highly controversial subject matter.

Really...is it the grease that is ruining the hearts and arteries of our nation...or is our very own lying that is caking our veins with evil?

Next, I hope that you can address the issue of "100 calorie snack packs". I find these HIGHLY disturbing.