Friday, October 3, 2008

A Room In Bloom


Remember paint paralysis?

Cured. Thanks so much for all your great color input. Settled on a calming tea green.It matches her apron in the portrait. And it soooooothes me.

My mother painted this for me. So apparently, since you all voted on the color, and she actually painted it, I may still be suffering from Paint Paralysis and not even know it. That's okay. The point is, it's painted.

And I LOVE IT. And so does our lark girl in the portrait. She told me so. It's possible that the paint fumes are getting to me, but she really does talk to me.


Sometimes she sits next to my bed and tells me stories.



And sometimes we share some wine.



And then afterward, she looks a little more blurry. Like this.



But wherever she is, she makes me happy. Like this.




Thank you all for pitching in. Thank you, mom. Love it.

Have begun my countdown to our pilgrimage to the real portrait. Can NOT wait.

2 comments:

The Suzzzz said...

Looks good and sounds good. You have a gift for weaving a yarn and the photo of you is adorable.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful color-accents the painting nicely.