Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Madmen

Am sick today. Am being a very big baby about it, too. Have dressed myself in four wool sweaters and wool ski socks that cover my entire leg. If you don't own a pair of these, you should. Would provide you all with a shopping link, but am too sick and baby-like about it.

So just watch this. Cuz that's what I'll be watching—all day. Just started watching the series two nights ago and have already finished the first season. Love it. Am secretly hoping that Betty Draper will come to my home and make me soup. And iron my clothes, and clean my oven. . .

Many of you share my dark sense of humor, so you'll love this Madmen clip of incredibly un-PC moments from the 1960's.



Now back to bed.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drew Draper: Everybody else's blog is poisonous. Missive... is toasted.

Missive: I’m toasted!
[Smiles]

Missive: I get it.

Brian and Becky said...

Resisting....addiction...to another...show....can't...hold out...much longer...

Anonymous said...

So sorry you are feeling so icky, Jen! Please let me need if you need anything, and I will dash it right over to you! :-)

Take good care... continue to stay warm, and on the couch. That is the best recipe for feeling better.