Wednesday, November 19, 2008

To Chop, Or Not To Chop

Tell. This is me with short hair. And I really liked it.



But then I saw this girl. Trixie. The one on the right.



And I HAD to have Trixie hair. So I grew it for a long, long time. Pretty much since the first episode aired. I actually wanted Trixie's uncanny use of foul language, too. But I can't seem to pull it off.

You can see me with long hair to the right in the profile pic. Or, if you want to see it really well groomed, here:



But keep in mind, when it's long, it's almost ALWAYS like this:



And so last night I watched this:



And now I want my short hair back. But without the special hair gel.



BE HONEST. Don't just say 'cut' cuz it's fun to see others chop their hair. And not to nudge, but I DO have a Locks of Love envelope all filled out and ready to ship the ponytail off for a good cause. I'm sorry. I know it's a good cause and all, but it's just gross to think about a ponytail in the mail. Yuck.

7 comments:

Brian and Becky said...

Personally, I think your hair seems to grow pretty fast, so I say do it! Change is good sometimes! I love your hair long, but I thought you looked quite hip and sassy with it short!

Anonymous said...

Short with BANGS. I'm thinking the Katie Holmes-Cruise look!

K.G. said...

They say if you have your long hair in a ponytail all the time, it means you should cut it.

I say do it.

It is only hair.

And it always comes back.

In fact, your hair keeps growing even after you die. As do your fingernails.

True story.

rings90 said...

If your hair grows fast than chop it. Wish I had that problem. Takes WAY to long for my hair to grow ~ AM SO Jealous of those who can have short hair one season & the over shoulders length the next.

Actually your hair & nails DO NOT continue to grow after you die. The truth is that your skin shrinks & it looks like your nails & hair has continued to grow,. But it really hasn't....

Anonymous said...

You should've cut your hair before the movie. That way your director wouldn't have to stare at you playing with it like a 10 yr. old girl for hours on end while he tries to edit around it. Just a suggestion...

But, of course, it probably doesn't mean much coming from a person you've never met before who just so happened to stumble across your website while doing a blanket Google search for "young married women with children at home."

Anonymous said...

That's funny anonymous-you sound like a Romanian fellow we met in Chicago-he liked to wear white socks with black pants and shoes.

Miss Ive said...

Kathy,

I just spit out my water when I read the 'Romanian' bit. Funny girl.

"I'MMMMMM Romanian!!!"