Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Larks: 3



And on to Lark #3. Let's call her Kathy. Though I also went to high school with this Lark, we did not have our very first, heart-to-heart (read: I blabbed and she graciously listened) until she signed up to join me on this escapade.

However, we first reunited after exchanging letters over the summer, when she read about my hair-brained stunts to save the zoo. Remember?



Yeah. I know. And she STILL wants to go. Very brave girl. Apparently the zoo is a near and dear place to her heart. And apparently she was able to see that Miss Ive's heart WAS in the right place, even if her actions were what some may call (read: legally on record as) "groping."

Her knowledge of my previous antics (read: considered 'illegal contact' in 48 of the United States) puts me at ease. I have no doubt that she knows what she is in for. However, her lovely child seems to already be preparing for the inevitable barrage of press that tends to follow me on these sorts of shenanigan. Smart girl.



And just look at the mug on her dog. Think SHE trusts me?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The last photo shows what is officially referred to in our house as 'doggy stink-eye'. As you can see there's a lot of 'tude going on in my house. Female 'tude no less. My poor husband.