Friday, November 7, 2008

The Larks: 4



And there's not much to say about this one. Number 4 is a sub. We got her from an ad I posted last minute at the local theater house. Have been assured that she's not psycho, by her agent.

However, have since found this rogue picture floating around the internet with number 4's name. Am a bit nervous about what is actually under that helmet. And, I believe, justifiably so. Check the hair.



Only kidding. She's my sis. And, for the record, she has very nice hair.



But, also for the record, her agent lies. A lot.


Remember this?

Should be a fantastic trip. Have decided there are only two things you need to know about Lark #4. She's a hellofa navigator and she randomly steals drinks from strangers' hands when I ask her to. So, yeah, we'll have a blast.

What more could one possibly ask for?

Chicago, brace yourself.

3 comments:

The Suzzzz said...

A good navigatrix is crucial for the successful completion of world domination...erm, I mean road trip.

The Suzzzz said...

I keep having the rifleman's creed run through my head but adjusted to fit your escapade...

"This is my J. Peterman dress. There are many like it, but this one is mine. It is my style. I must mast it as I must master my style. Without me my J. Peterman dress is useless. Without my J. Peterman dress, I am useless. I must wear my J. Peterman dress with true class. I must look better in it than the enemy who is trying to look better than me." etc. and so on and so forth. I'm sick, I know.

kvargas said...

As someone whom has a history with Lark #4 I will say her hair do began a very popular trend that is until the rachel shag came into play! But come on...
sponge rollers
myrtle beach
and a grilled cheese!
what else can a friend ask for?