Friday, September 26, 2008

Gareth Keenan Investigates

Remember this?



Well that's where Miss Ive is today. Behind that door.

Big interview today=short post.

But before I go, answer me this. When they ask the inevitable, "Do YOU have any questions for us?," what do I say?

Please post and tell.

I have decided that, on second thought, they may frown upon my originally intended response of, "Yes. Actually I do. Will my office door have a lock on it?"

Oh, and can I just say that instead of watching the long-awaited premiere of the American Office last night, I worked on my writing samples for today's big interview. Yeah, I know. Very serious business girl all of a sudden.

Scratch that. I'm back. I did watch it. No restraint.

8 comments:

Brian and Becky said...

Best of luck. I hope you have great interview mojo - and when you are done - pass it on!

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Wear your best J. Peterman attire . . . It will get you the job . . . fo shizzle!

Anonymous said...

I can say with great confidence: yes, you would have a lock on your office door. :-)

Breathe, lady. You only have to talk to two people, one of whom already loves you -- and the other is destined to love you just as soon as you walk in the door.

You are, after all, inherently loveable.

And I will be a mere twenty yards down the hall, sending you my very best "good luck" vibes.

Just please be aware that the vibes might appear a bit sluggish and overloaded due to the copious amounts of pasta I intend to eat at lunch today.

Beause I like to try to solve my problems with carbohydrates.

That won't make them any less lucky, though, just more inclined to undo their belts and slouch in their chairs.

Don't let that induce YOU to undo your belt, however. That would be a move that would take the interview in a whole different direction.

You're going to be great. Just look at this as one more necessary step toward becoming my next door neighbor, and neither of us getting any work done, ever.

The Suzzzz said...

Here are some questions NOT to ask,

"What is your company policy on Tequila Tuesdays?"

"Does this outfit make me look fat?"

"Is that your real hair?"

"So who do I have to flash to get a signing bonus?"

"So expense account, huh? Can I expense a new house if I promise to work from home on the weekends?"

"Have you ever heard of deoderant?"

"You're name is really Dick? Muwhahahahah"

Anonymous said...

Kelly, you rock.

Miss Ive said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Ive said...

Kelly,

You DO rock. Almost laughed myself right out of my lucky trousers! Will see you shortly, girl. Thank you.

Nachista,

Also—cracked me up.

Anonymous,

J. Peterman is with me in spirit, always. Fo shizzle.

Beck,

Mojo coming YO way.

Thanks you guys. Off to Kinkos to print and polish.

E. Fatale said...

Say happy birthday to William for us!

Much love,
E