Monday, August 25, 2008

A Fountain of Families


Well All, the wedding is over. What a wonderful, wonderful night. Really. All the dress drama over the summer culminated in grand style this weekend.

I'm still sifting through the mental snapshots and audio bytes from the evening and all the surrounding festivities, but today, I just want to say, THAT NIGHT WAS ONE FOR THE BOOKS.

What a wonderful family. I feel very lucking today to have such a group as In-Law's. And now the family has grown more. And the In-Law's of my In-Law's are fantastic, too.

The snapshot that I keep remembering most is a the group of women on the dance floor, laughing so hard that dancing was secondary. I feel very lucky.

My feet, however, have not yet recovered. . .Need more fountain, please.

3 comments:

Brian and Becky said...

Sounds like you had a great weekend. Myself, I was tromping about Flint-town for good times at the Crim and Crossroads Village. ;)

Would love to have you over sometime - however, our weekends home are few and far between. Of course, if your dancing shoes aren't worn out - I will be heading downtown with a group o' gals to see the Mega 80's this weekend....

E. Fatale said...

that was indeed a memorable night.
we need more family functions, yeah?
-E.Fatale.

Mindy Booth said...

Looks like you found a gorgeous dress! I'm so glad!